Saturday, January 1, 2011

Milena Velba Movies Clips

Of Poetry ... Wishes and

Poetry From ... Wishes and

few years ago, I put on paper words that summed up everything I wanted everyone, relatives, friends, strangers. I reuse this poem again this year because it best expresses neither more nor less, and in few words, my desire for myself and others.

I think the greeting is more than just s not a trinity happiness, money and health. And even if I had to summarize the idea wishes, I would say to everyone: poetry for all your LIFE ...

Of Poetry ... Wishes and

From poetry to this new year,
From the heart to overcome adversity,
From love to embrace your presence ,
Words to ignite your life ...

Challenges to whet your heroism,
From compassion to brighten your humanism,
Debates to express your ideas,
discounts in question to continue to evolve ...

Flowers for petting taglines,
From giving you and your family
Pardons to impede spite,
From poetry to your life ...

Best wishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment