Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pirates Devon And Jesse

oldies (but Pearl): Jacques Dutronc






Biography of Jacques Dutronc


Abandoning a curriculum generalist, Jacques Dutronc began studying industrial design. But, music lover, he prefers to engage at the piano and guitar before forming a group: The Driton. His career began as a musician with artists such as Eddy Mitchell, one time he accompanies on guitar. Therefore, he wrote his first songs. His remarkable talents allow him to become assistant art director at Vogue magazine in which he met his future wife, Francoise Hardy, whom he married in 1981. Another major event marked his career, the one with Jacques Lanzmann, writer and journalist who becomes his faithful lyricist. His protest songs and ironic that, for me, and I and I 'and' L 'Opportunistic' mark a memorable epoch: the 'dutroncmania' is born. He gets involved in film and made his debut in Antony and Sebastian '. However his most notable film interpretation is none other than Vincent Van Gogh for which he received the 1992 Cesar for Best Actor. Dilettante, Jacques Dutronc alternate song and film, and forge the image of personality and atypical reserved. (Source)

I liked the first album of his songs for Dutronc "pop" with ironic texts, not without a certain poetry. These six excerpts this album that I moved here, including the famous song "And I, and me and me".






0 comments:

Post a Comment